3 Wedding Planning Apps to Make your Life Easier
Smartphones are useful in so many ways, especially when it comes to staying organized. With the amount of things to do to get ready for your wedding day, a wedding planning app is a great way to stay on track. Here are our picks for the 3 best wedding planning apps:
WeddingHappy is a handy app for many reasons. It includes:
- a timeline of when things should be completed by
- a countdown to your wedding
- an overview of how many list items are completed / how many there are to go
- Vendor locator tool
- Push notifications of scheduled events for the day
- Individualized support for any questions you many have
2.) Wedding Budget
Keep track of your spending with Wedding Budget: a handy app that lets you break down your budget for individual items. Ex. Bride's Attire, Groom's Attire, Flowers, etc.
Communicating with everyone involved in the wedding will basically be your second job over the summer, so downloading a group messaging app will be a must. Groups lets you organize your contacts into lists and send messages to everyone in an individual list with just one tap of the send button.