Getting your Dream Ring and Being Surprised: the Perfect Balance
February 9, 2021
Getting your Dream Ring
and Being Surprised: the Perfect Balance
Are you dying to have the perfect engagement ring that you've been dreaming of, but don't want to ruin the element of surprise when he pops the question? Check out Hearts on Fire's guide to getting the engagement ring of your dreams:
Source: Hearts on Fire
All women want to receive the engagement ring of their dreams…a specific style that they have had their eyes on for months or even years. And while some women are bold and open with their man about what they like, others are not sure how to let him know what they want.
No matter what your personality or engagement ring shopping preference, there is a method of “dropping a hint” just for you. Here are a few tips to make sure he knows what ring design you truly love:
- Let your best friends, sister, mother or other close friend or relative know the style you want. You never know if he will ask them for help.
- Show him a picture of rings you like. You can always tear out or print images, or even leave a screen open on his computer, and leave them for him to “accidentally” find.
- Try on styles yourself. You will be surprised what you think you like and what you actually like. Then, subtly hint to your man what you learned.
- If you are in a jewelry store or see a ring when you are together, make sure you mention how much you like (or don’t like) certain styles. He will remember.
- Talk about the ring, especially if you want to be surprised. Tell him that you want him to make the selection and surprise you, but give him a few guidelines or hints to get him on the right path.
- If all else fails and you want to be certain you'll get the ring of your dreams…shop together for the ring. This is more common today than many women think.
Read more at http://www.heartsonfire.com/guidance/guide-for-her/get-the-ring-of-your-dreams.aspx#2lhsdm5UoPZiLD6G.99