- We are requiring our staff to wear masks and we respectfully ask that you wear a mask in the store.
- Before entering the store, you will be instructed to take the mask off for a count of three. This is for security reasons. There is a camera out front that will capture the video image.
- We will be able to only allow a max of 8 people in the store at one time and we ask that everyone practice social distancing by maintaining a 6ft distance between you and other guests.
- The right side of the store as you enter will be for repairs, gold buying, and other services. The left side of the store will be for product purchases. If you come in needing both services and product purchases, we will assist you in your order of preference.
- We may only be able to have one person at a time in the Pandora section.
- We cannot offer gift wrapping at this time, but we can include a gift-wrapping set for you to take home. This will include packaging for your purchase, wrapping paper, and ribbon. All purchases will come in a gift bag with tissue paper.
- We really are excited to be open and want to do our best to assist you while keeping you as safe as possible as well as our staff. We will have a hand washing station, hand sanitizer and will conduct most transactions behind a sneeze guard. I know, romantic, right! Thank you for helping us carry on the Goodman & Sons tradition in our community.
Curbside Drop Off/Pick Up
- If you prefer, you can call us at 757-838-2328 or text us through the chat feature on our website (bottom right corner) to set up a drop off or pick up time. Pull right up front and we will come out to greet you.
- If dropping off a repair, we will come out and get your jewelry from you and bring it inside for an estimate. We will hand you a baggie and ask you to put the jewelry in the baggie. We will get a description of the item(s), ask you to verify, and sign. You can then pull into a parking space. We will call you with the estimate to repair. If you accept, we will type up the repair ticket and bring you out a claim check. If you decline, we will bring your sterilized jewelry back out to you.
- For pick up, we will schedule a time and let us know what car you will be in and we will bring your item out to you. This will work for all online orders and repair service pickups.
- We are offering virtual appointments that can be scheduled by calling 757-838-2328. We will setup a meeting invite and “meet” you at the scheduled time.
- We can then ship you your item, have curbside pickup, or you can come into the store to pick up.