Reactor Trident 2
Black dial with yellow accents & black-plated case and bracelet
- Material: Black & Yellow
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with 10-year power cell
- Illumination: Never Dark¨ System
- Black-plated Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 14.9mm
The follow up to Reactor's first model to feature our patented Never Dark¨ illumination technology, Trident 2 marries the best parts of its predecessor with a new larger 43mm case and an even more legible dial layout. If you need one watch to do it all, Trident 2 is your best choice.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.