Reactor Critical Mass
- Material: Genuine Abalone
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 34.6mm
- Case Thickness: 11.8mm
Reactor's top selling style for our first five years, Critical Mass offers classic good looks that dress up well but still play hard. If you could have only one watch, a Critical Mass is hard to beat, as it performs flawlessly in the office or in the ocean.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.