Reactor Proton World Time Never Dark®
2-tone gold & stainless with navy blue dial
- Material: Navy
- Dial Color: Stainless with gold-plating
- Dial Movement: Quartz chronograph with date
- Illumination: Never Dark¨ System
- 2-tone gold bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Bi-directional ratcheted world time bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
The world is shrinking, and more people than ever need to stay in touch around the globe. Reactor's new Proton makes it easier than ever to know the time anywhere with a simple twist of the world time bezel. Simply set Proton to the local time wherever you are, turn the bezel so the city in your time zone aligns with the hour hand, and the local time in any other time zone can be read right off the bezel - it even has notations for regions that don't follow daylight savings! Plus, it's a great looking timepiece in a very wearable 45mm diameter case.
|Name||Proton World Time Never Dark®|
|Collection||Proton World Time Never Dark|
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.